Years ago, the last heroic types failed to defeat Slith, the demonic overlord. Now, all peoples live as mindless slaves to him, and have for many generations. In this great absence of combat, your mind has been left to wander and you have started to realize who Slith is and what has happened to your people. Now you are free from his control and must defeat him once and for all! Dive down through 10 dungeon levels of fierce tactical roguelike gameplay and face your greatest fears!
A new version of Epilogue is out, featuring a variety of changes and tweaks.
Posted by kraflab on Sep 11th, 2012
I somehow missed putting out a 2.4 article, so I have combined the change logs here. Together, they implement some changes and fixes that improve the playing experience and also reduce the chance of a few difficult situations. I've got plans for a pretty big expansion, which will somehow run in parallel to the current dungeon. More news on that later.
SAVE FILES ARE INCOMPATIBLE
- Changed fonts here and there
- Increased the stat menu font size to fill the screen
- Fixed some buffs that were deactivating too fast
- Fixed two-handed weapons not comparing against two one-handed weapons
- Fixed tablets breaking after loading a save game
- Added a line in creature mouse-over that indicates if it is an ally
- Added a 5% healing effect to gold
- Removed hit % calculations from allied characters
- Changed the Star Minstrel to heal both friend and foe
- Changed the Glasses trait to make you immune to eye injuries
- Changed Oob dynamics: summoning aid only restores 10% health
- Changed Oob dynamics: summoned creatures cannot summon additional creatures
- Fixed a bug affecting honed, etc items