Epic Inventor combines side-scroller, RPG and RTS elements into one random ball of Epic!
This update contains many bug-fixes (as usual), but also marks the completion of Epic Inventor (for now?).
Posted by theweem on Apr 29th, 2012
This update contains many bug-fixes (as usual), but also marks the completion of Epic Inventor (for now?). For more information regarding our future plans, please head here...
Otherwise, here is a list of the latest updates...
- Added: Craftable Resource Locators (Copper, Diamond, Emerald, Gold, Iron, Platinum, Ruby, Sapphire, Silver)
- Added: Rare developer item drops (Weem, Forrest, and Brandon each have one - let us know if you find them!)
- Added: 9 new underground layouts (will only show when creating a new character
- Update: When deleting a save, a confirmation box now comes up
- Update: Blue Thorns and Vine Thorns are now more prevalent
- Update: Tweaked the spawning of mobs a bit
- BugFix: "Have Materials" in the crafting window wasn't being updated if the window was open and inventory changed
- BugFix: BladeTrap was applying damage even when not powered
- BugFix: RockMonsters and other mobs no longer group up around your base, waiting for you to return and then destroy you all at once
- BugFix: Players could collect placeables when standing directly under them
- BugFix: Typo on destroying container notification
- BugFix: Freezing issues with when fighting Melvin (also fixed a few other freezing up issues)
- BugFix: Couldn't pick up the Potted Flower
- BugFix: While placing, if the cursor goes off the screen, the placeable was being lost at the bottom of the map
- BugFix: In certain situations the boomerang sound wouldn't stop (not sure if this is entirely fixed - couldn't 100% reproduce)
- BugFix: Hosting a game, saving, and rehosting without exiting was creating a problem re-opening the port
- BugFix: Some players were able to duplicate Idol's
- BugFix: Graphical issue with the robot's energy shield showing when activated (even though he's not being hit)
- BugFix: Multiplayer lag when client initially connects