Survive, Fight, Explore, Terraform, Dig, and Build. In Edge Of Space you change the world to serve your needs in this unique mix of survival, defense, exploration, base building, Reactive world, dynamic sandbox. At the Edge of Space, you will need all your wits about you. Take your tools and start changing the dangerous world you have landed on. As one of the Elite ArkCo recruits, you must create outposts, power stations, weapons, gather resources, find lost technology, and turn the world into a livable environment. Build a small bunker to a giant science station, and perhaps grab the attention of the lumbering Ark ship. Can you dominate the Edge of Space?
We are very pleased to announce the new patch 6.1.55.
Posted by EdgeOfSpace on Jan 10th, 2013
This is the first time the power system has seen "light" since we showed it off during alpha. It is really awesome have have it back and get it in your hands to play with.
- Power system is now active (This is the first exposed iteration of the system it still has some known issues here and there. Connect 200 lights together at your own risk =) )
- Can go into power mode by pressing P
- Can connect power objects together
- Activation events work
- Updated the list of craft able objects to include objects that use power. Try them out have some fun. This is only a small number of all the things we plane to implement.
- Dull Spotlight
- XOr Switch
- Generator MK2
- Single Block lever
- Pressure Plate
- Portable radio
- standard door
- standard trap door
- medium power relay
- medium event relay
- Loot drops now work as expected
- Creatures have been polished up. More sounds added and some new behavior added.