Dungeon Prospector is an old-school dungeon crawler/roguelike. You're in infinity dungeons (in length and width) full of monsters and treasures. How far can you go and how long can you survive?
- Dungeon generation (Castle and cave theme).
- Over 35 items (food/potions/weapons/armor).
- 5 monsters.
- 2 Bosses.
- Rest (similar to hunger).
New items, weapons, combinations, library block.
Posted by 2048Terrabit on Jun 17th, 2013
This is changelog for release #9 and, yes, I'm holding fire in my pocket:
- Added rest system.
- Added leveling system.
- Added 6 new weapons.
- Added 5 new items.
- Added 1 Helmet.
- Added 1 Armor.
- Added 4 new combinations.
- Added library block.
- Changed inventory slot icons.
- Changed tooltip.
- Changed apple icons.
- Now you can exit from chest menu by clicking outside of window.
- Info button is broken right now.
- Made tweaks to path to custom textures, maybe it works on mac now.
- Fixed bugs in options menu.