Fast paced, Action packed, original 3D Tower Defense mixed with RTS! Get ready for some crazy Cubemen action!
It’s the age old struggle between Good vs Bad, Blue vs Red, Little men vs Little men. Use your own little Cubemen to defend your base from other little Cubemen that are trying to run it over. It’s the usual story, but with many very interesting twists.
Play a purely defense game in various modes on a sweet selection of levels, or go into Skirmish mode and play a new type of TD game against either the computer or another human opponent. That’s right.. Two way REAL-TIME TD against the computer or a real person!
There are no static towers, just little men! Spawn your little Cubemen with orders to get to a certain location to attack or defend. You can move your Cubemen around the board at any time or click on an enemy to target them.
It’s TD like you’ve never seen or experienced before. Grab it now!
After many months of hard work I am pleased to finally announce that Cubemen v1.1 is out....
Posted by seonr on Jun 20th, 2012
After many months of hard work I am pleased to finally announce that Cubemen v1.1 is out.
Cubemen v1.1 is a free update for existing owners and to celebrate the release, Cubemen is 60% off for the duration of the launch week!
Here is why the wait was worth it...
New Mayhem Mode
- 2 – 6 player Online (or mixed with AI) gameplay on a new set of 6 maps (more maps to be released in future updates)
- Individual or team based games
- Host decides team selection and wether AI will fill empty player slots
- In lobby chat system for players waiting for a game to start (Mayhem mode only)
- iPad players can only host and join up to 4 player games
- Customise both your units and enemy units
- Select from 12 different colours
- Select from 8 new additional textures ( ninja, eyepatch, skeleton etc )
Improved Network Games
- Network games are now never cancelled when a player disconnects
- AI wil take over the dropped player(s) and the game will continue as before
- 6 new Mayhem levels
- 3 new Skirmish levels
- 5 new Defense levels
New features & Improvements
- New Sniper unit (SID). Deadly tracer bullets, massive range but low health.
- Cycle through your units on the map with the , and . keys (only on desktop)
- Improved unit selection on maps
- Set the number of waves for both Skirmish & Mayhem games (20, 30, 40, 50, Unlimited)
- Set the AI difficulty for both Skirmish & Mayhem games for those that want more of a challenge
- New improved end of game screens with game stats for Defense mode and ladder for Skirmish and Mayhem games
- Added [Join Game] button to the main screen and created a brand new lobby system that shows both Skirmish and Mayhem games on the same screen for easy game joining
- Re-made the private game system to now be a password for a game. All games are shown in the lobby and those that require a password have a padlock and allow for the password to be entered for immediate joining
- Revised Enemy Boss rain attack/li>
- Levels colour strip now matches your Cubemen colour selection
- Can now set Force 60hz or use Display Hz in game options screen
- New Info button for Skirmish and Mayhem games that when on show’s player names above towers and extended enemy info, but when off, shows minimal enemy info for less screen clutter
- 15 New achievements to earn
- A lot of optimisation and re-factoring has gone into this update to improve performance and allow for faster updates in the future
- iPad players should notice improved performance on heavy/large levels.
- Lots and lots of bug fixes