Fast paced, Action packed, original 3D Tower Defense mixed with RTS! Get ready for some crazy Cubemen action!
It’s the age old struggle between Good vs Bad, Blue vs Red, Little men vs Little men. Use your own little Cubemen to defend your base from other little Cubemen that are trying to run it over. It’s the usual story, but with many very interesting twists.
Play a purely defense game in various modes on a sweet selection of levels, or go into Skirmish mode and play a new type of TD game against either the computer or another human opponent. That’s right.. Two way REAL-TIME TD against the computer or a real person!
There are no static towers, just little men! Spawn your little Cubemen with orders to get to a certain location to attack or defend. You can move your Cubemen around the board at any time or click on an enemy to target them.
It’s TD like you’ve never seen or experienced before. Grab it now!
After too many months of hard work I am pleased to finally announce that Cubemen v1.1 is out. Cubemen v1.1 is a free update for existing owners and to celebrate the release, Cubemen is 60% off for the duration of the launch week! Here is why the wait was worth it...
Posted by seonr on Sep 21st, 2012
- Level Editor including level creation, sharing & favourites
- Local Mayhem games (no need for online connectivity at all)
- Added random tower placement option in defense (unlocked per level by getting platinum)
- Added reverse tower placement in Skirmish mode (local and online games)
- Added brand new music tracks with custom music theme selection options per game mode
- Added volume controls for Music and SFX in game options and in game
- Added music selection control in game options and in game
- Added smarter AI
- Added Level Theme skinning gallery and ability to create custom themes to share
- Improved level selection
- Made in game scores the same calculation as end of game scores
- Brand new Cubemen original music score available as an album (Available soon)
There are already 50 levels in the user gallery to play and the update hasn't even been out 24 hours!!!
Check out the online level galley preview to see the amazing levels the community are making.