Fast paced, Action packed, original 3D Tower Defense mixed with RTS! Get ready for some crazy Cubemen action!
It’s the age old struggle between Good vs Bad, Blue vs Red, Little men vs Little men. Use your own little Cubemen to defend your base from other little Cubemen that are trying to run it over. It’s the usual story, but with many very interesting twists.
Play a purely defense game in various modes on a sweet selection of levels, or go into Skirmish mode and play a new type of TD game against either the computer or another human opponent. That’s right.. Two way REAL-TIME TD against the computer or a real person!
There are no static towers, just little men! Spawn your little Cubemen with orders to get to a certain location to attack or defend. You can move your Cubemen around the board at any time or click on an enemy to target them.
It’s TD like you’ve never seen or experienced before. Grab it now!
Cubemen Alpha 0.93 has been released! See full news story for a comprehensive list of changes since the last version.
Posted by seonr on Jan 29th, 2012
Cubemen Alpha 0.93 has been released. Please check the change list at the bottom of this post to find out what's new, changed and fixed since the release version. We have also just released our first of 3 Cubemen teaser videos. Check it out below.
We hope you enjoy playing Cubemen!
Changes between .89 and .90
- Fixed position of next enemy message for when not playing in Classic mode
- Fixed position of game mode name in game HUD
- Fixed bug where sometimes the last wave would not complete spawning before game over event
- Fixed bug where camera shake sometimes left camera off center
- Fixed double placement but in Skirmish games Versus AI
- Fixed missing Achievement UI graphics from some levels
- Changed resource amount from 500 -> 350 for Limited Cubes mode
- Increased number of and speed of enemy schrapnel
- Activated the self destruct button on players to clear them and earn back half cost in cubes
- Added wave difficulty indicator to allow players to plan strategy based on the difficulty of the wave
- Added new SPIRALED Skirmish level
- Added new SPINELESS Skirmish level
- Added new CROSSED Defense level
- Added new BURNER enemy (shoots fire)
- Updated enemy Rocket man to Crossbow man
- Improved Versus AI gameplay and AI smartness (still a work in progress)
- Improved Level Start screen on Versus modes
- Cleaned up some network game exit code
- Updated/Improved many levels wave patterns (be prepared to more of a challenge in many levels)
Changes between .90 and .91
- Fixed bug where game hint was showing at same time as achievement award
- Removed in game metric tracking
- Added "pick new level" from defense game end screen
- Fixed crash bug when spawning new burner enemy type
Changes between .91 and .93
- Fixed crash when trying to load an enemy that dosnt exist yet.
- Fixed no placement possible after selling a Cubeman
- Fixed grenade enemy firing late in animation
- Fixed Cubemen overshootig position and climbing issues
- Fixed a rare UI bug that might cause a game to freeze up
- Added seperate music on/off to game as well as SFX on/off
- Added new Boss enemy (Rains down bullets )
- Added new JUST ROCKETS Defense mode
- Added new ENDLESS Defense mode
- Added new TUNNEL Skirmish level
- Added new TWO WALLS Defense Level
- Added new HUMPED Defense Level