Conquest is a simultaneous turn-based strategy game placed in a dark and distant future. Play the role of a futuristic commander. Divide your armies and conquer the world. Position satellites to reveal your opponents. Launch missiles to annihilate large troop formations, but watch out for incoming drop pods behind your back. Standing in your path to victory are other commanders like yourself. Fight them off one by one and prove you are the greatest of the great. The combination of fast gameplay and randomly generated maps equals to long, restless nights of battles for cities. Drag and drop your way to victory. Divide and conquer!
Minor update, primarily adding better language support, a French translation (thanks to Hyeron) and some of the most requested tweaks.
Posted by SephiRok on Dec 29th, 2011
- Added victory options (75% control, 100% control, none).
- Added one more zoom step further out. This is now the default.
- Added French translation (thanks to Hyeron).
- Added a new tip on game over.
- Added turn complete hint.
- Improved language support. Data/Languages/ and ModData/Languages/ are now scanned for available languages.
- Improved zooming, it now has a constant duration instead of speed. Zooming in or out over multiple steps is speedier and more natural.
- Improved blood emission.
- Improved network code.
- Improved battle resolution for alliance combat (thanks to Bianary).
- Framerate is now capped at 75 instead of 59 when vsync is on.
- EULA is now displayed on game start instead of account creation.
- Fixed EULA typos (thanks to Hyeron).
- Removed REVERSE ENGINEERING EULA clause.
- Removed server --run flag. ConquestServer.exe now displays a console by default on Windows. When started through the client the console is hidden.