Cities in Motion (CIM) is a city-based mass transportation simulator for the PC. Players operate their own transportation company, building a public network with a variety of vehicle types, including buses, trams, and subway trains.By meeting the needs of city residents, the player tries to make as much profit as possible. Observing the changing and growing city, as well as the different types of people in it, is key to building a successful and efficient network.
• Explore four different cities: Vienna, Helsinki, Berlin, and Amsterdam
• Engage in a campaign with 12 scenarios, as well as a sandbox mode where all campaign cities are playable
• Experience realistic 3D graphics with more than 100 unique, highly detailed buildings
• Use the advanced map editor to create your own cities
• Immerse yourself in an advanced economic simulator as you struggle with banks and shifting economic trends
• Play through 100 years of transportation history throughout four er