Comedy fanatic and high school student Miley Verisse has decided to set up a comedy club in her school, but her nemesis and the head of the student council, Octavia Richmond, isn’t about to make things easy… The school rules require a minimum of 5 students to set up a new club and Miley is 3 people short! Spring break has just started and Miley has until the end of April to recruit the 3 new members she needs to start the club or Octavia will have the last laugh!

RSS Feed Cherry Tree High Comedy Club Released on Desura

Comedy fanatic and high school student Miley Verisse has decided to set up a comedy club in her school.

Posted by Protektor on Sep 5th, 2012

Desura Digital Distribution Desura Digital Distribution

Enjoy Cherry Tree High Comedy Club and many other great games on Desura.

Comments
doppl3r
doppl3r Sep 5 2012, 4:09am said:

I think I might just buy this game to enjoy the artwork. My friend and I have played around with the idea of making a more interactive visual novel like this. No joke, this style was exactly what I had in mind.

werelegion
werelegion Sep 5 2012, 10:22am said:

It's Beautyful =D

Kuruku
Kuruku Sep 5 2012, 12:34pm said:

I've been waiting for this to go on sale on GamersGate for months now. I wonder why is there a 25 day delay before it launches on Desura?

GenkiPatton
GenkiPatton Sep 5 2012, 5:59pm said:

@Kuruku By 'sale', do you mean 'discount'? It released on GG back in June. The Sept 30th date is actually a placeholder date while we ready other titles to release on Desura. All going well, it should be a lot sooner than that ;)

Kuruku
Kuruku Sep 6 2012, 1:47am replied:

Yes, discount. It's been on my wishlist since the day it showed up on GamersGate, whenever that was. I hate to be cheap, but I decided that I'd buy it when I could do so without worrying about the bills, or when there was a discount, whichever came first. So far, I haven't been fortunate in either of those respects. :P

BrothaKyo
BrothaKyo Sep 5 2012, 8:30pm said:

Whoa, this really looks awesome! Can't even tell that it IS the RPGM engine!

I might have to pre-order this.

Alphaprospector
Alphaprospector Sep 6 2012, 10:21am replied:

Like I use to say: Don't think, do it! ;D Yeah, the game really looks great (and it is very nice!). All the support we can get will be great.