In 2009 the fictional post-soviet country of Chernarus is ravaged by civil war. For two crippling years, conflict has raged...
Players explore this volatile world with Force Recon Razor Team, part of a US Marine Corps Expeditionary Unit. The 27th MEU are deployed to Northern Chernarus on a peacekeeping mission with a mandate to prevent further civilian casualties and promote political stability.
ARMA 2 is based on the latest generation technology. It offers a uniquely vast game world, authentic and extremely detailed modern units, weapons, vehicles and environments. The branching, player-driven campaign can be played solo, or cooperatively and is accompanied by a huge range of single and multiplayer game modes.
ARMA 2 is a hardcore military simulator that allows the player to carry out the many different roles of a soldier in combat zones. Its campaign takes place in the 225 square-kilometre fictional ex-soviet state of Chernarus where a bloody conflict is taking place.
- Added: Support for Arma 2: Free. - Improved: Stronger signature checking.
Posted by Dwarden on Jun 22nd, 2011
As a continuous support to our titles, dedicated community and customers, we are pleased to announce the release of the new update version 1.09 to Arma 2, which will improve the gaming experience of the titles from our military simulator line up!
Arma 2 version 1.09 highlights
- Added: Support for Arma 2: Free.
- Improved: Stronger signature checking.
- Commandline option -doNothing (engine closes immediately after detecting this option).
Amongst the variety of tweaks and fixes this update also bring the following improvements:
- Engine 1.09-1.10 Changelog
* Improved: Stronger signature checking.
* Commandline option -donothing (engine closes immediately after detecting this option)
- Data 1.09-1.10 Changelog
* Fixed: USMC_SoldierM_Marksman shadow bug Dev-heaven.net
* Fixed: GP-25 smoke ammo missing images Dev-heaven.net
Download from ModDB: Desura.com