In 2009 the fictional post-soviet country of Chernarus is ravaged by civil war. For two crippling years, conflict has raged...
Players explore this volatile world with Force Recon Razor Team, part of a US Marine Corps Expeditionary Unit. The 27th MEU are deployed to Northern Chernarus on a peacekeeping mission with a mandate to prevent further civilian casualties and promote political stability.
ARMA 2 is based on the latest generation technology. It offers a uniquely vast game world, authentic and extremely detailed modern units, weapons, vehicles and environments. The branching, player-driven campaign can be played solo, or cooperatively and is accompanied by a huge range of single and multiplayer game modes.
ARMA 2 is a hardcore military simulator that allows the player to carry out the many different roles of a soldier in combat zones. Its campaign takes place in the 225 square-kilometre fictional ex-soviet state of Chernarus where a bloody conflict is taking place.
* Various mission improvements * Broad range of fixes and tweaks
Posted by Dwarden on Mar 24th, 2011
As a continuous support to our titles, dedicated community and customers, we are pleased to announce the release of the new update version 1.09 to Arma 2, which will improve the gaming experience of the titles from our military simulator line up!
Arma 2 version 1.09 highlights
- Various mission improvements
- Broad range of fixes and tweaks
Amongst the variety of tweaks and fixes this update also bring the following improvements:
- I2 - mission is no longer failing before the takeoff
- C1,I1 - SD pistol mags were missing
- C5 - high command icons were not loaded
- C6 - task waypoint for transporting important POW is fixed
- C3 - smuggler not shooting
- I1 - Shilka was too strong
- I1 - Razor is hunting down one enemy on the whole of Chernarus
- Minor fixes in (CZ/RU) dubbing protocol
Download from ModDB: Desura.com