In Anodyne, you explore and fight your way through nature, urban and abstract themed areas in the human Young's subconscious, evoked by a 16-bit-era visual style and a moody, dream-like soundtrack.

The player moves between rooms 160x160 pixels in size, an intended constraint that we used to create the monster-filled dungeons you will navigate and the set of nature-based (and sometimes stranger) places you will explore.

Anodyne is on Steam Greenlight, please vote for it.

RSS Feed Steam keys up for Desura!

You can get your Steam keys for Anodyne now through desura just click on this link inside of this post!

Posted by seagaia on Apr 3rd, 2013

Click "request key"! yay!

Secure.desura.com

That's about it for news, really. Nothing much else to say. I am still putting off the android and iOS versions and the Kongregate versions. Hmm..we will be in bundles over the next few months, steam sales, etc, yes! All to fund our next game, which by the way Jon and I are working on again! A devlog is here Forums.tigsource.com

that's it!

-sean

Comments
gameblaster64
gameblaster64 Apr 3 2013, 11:22am said:

Awesome, thanks!

LucIndustries
LucIndustries Jul 22 2013, 3:06am said:

Like for free?

Mrokii
Mrokii Aug 14 2013, 9:33am said:

How is that supposed to work? I don't see any "request key"-link on the linked site. Plus, the game has stopped working for me on Linux/Ubuntu, only giving this error:

Failed to execl /home/x/games/desura/common/anodyne/bin/Anodyne [] error: 13

Mrokii
Mrokii Aug 14 2013, 9:52am replied:

Okay, at least I got the Steam key. Was not obvious to me.

RadKit
RadKit Sep 8 2013, 2:59pm said:

I can't figure it out, someone please tell stupid me what I'm supposed to click on to get my steam key?

I click the link, then keys... and its just the desura key that doesn't work for steam.

What am I missing?

Mrokii
Mrokii Sep 8 2013, 3:32pm replied:

When I clicked the "keys" link I got my Steam-key. Not sure why that wouldn't work for you.

RadKit
RadKit Sep 8 2013, 6:30pm replied:

Alright, well at least im not crazy, and im looking in the right spot.

Actually I really don't mind just buying it again and it is even 50% off right now on steam.