"Anna" is an adventure game designed to analyze what the player does and react around his behavior. It features three ending according to how much the character has gone deep into madness. The more you play, the more you find, but to really discover everything, you'll have to lose yourself. With the game, you'll also get the main character's notepad, giving you more insights on the plot, and the original Soundtrack.

RSS Feed Anna's Language Patch released

Language Patch for "Anna" has been released, featuring a collection of different languages and various fixes.

Posted by Dreampainters on Jul 29th, 2012

Language Patch for "Anna" is now available for download!
It mainly features the introduction of a collection of languages, but it also fixes some minor problems and add some more help for the hardest puzzles.

This is the full changelog:
- Language support added: English, Italian, French, German, Spanish,
Turkish, Russian. Voices in English, Italian.

- Texts reviewed to help on hardest puzzles

- Some object has been moved to help exploration

- Fix on supernatural events system upstairs

- Fix for "superfast" mouse : the mouse speed setting is now a lot more
effective

- Invert Mouse option added

- "ESC" key supported to get in the menus

- General performance optimization

- Fix on help system

- Fix on "Portal" event in alternative downstairs (wasn't appearing, now
it works)

- Fix on "Tomb" event in the attic (was too rare)

- Review on audio volumes

- Added credit songs to "Soundtrack.zip"

Have fun!
Desura Digital Distribution

Comments
XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX
XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Jul 30 2012, 12:58am said:

Sweet! One question, how do we install this update via JustAdventure?

Dreampainters
Dreampainters Jul 30 2012, 2:50am said:

We sent it to JustAdventure: they're going to release the update as soon as possible for their customers :)

XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX
XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Aug 6 2012, 8:39pm replied:

I just got it, thanks, but it says I have to uninstall Anna... But I am pretty far through the game and don't want to have to restart, so I would like to know where the save files are located. Thanks :)

Dreampainters
Dreampainters Aug 12 2012, 11:44am replied:

That's ok, it will not remove the save games :)

XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX
XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Aug 12 2012, 2:15pm replied:

Alright, Thanks!

bevskiwolf
bevskiwolf Oct 23 2012, 4:38pm said:

HALP! Downloaded the game yesterday and I'm having a terrible time with the mouse. I've tried both the laptop pad and an external mouse and even with the patch, I can't control it. There is one setting it seems. REALLY fast or REALLY slow. No matter how little I tweak it in the options screen, I can't get the mouse to work smoothly and consistently. Suggestions? I made it into Chapter two but massive frustration and nearly 9 hours of game play to get there have exhausted me. I may just give up and I don't want to! ☺