"Anna" is an adventure game designed to analyze what the player does and react around his behavior. It features three ending according to how much the character has gone deep into madness. The more you play, the more you find, but to really discover everything, you'll have to lose yourself. With the game, you'll also get the main character's notepad, giving you more insights on the plot, and the original Soundtrack.
Language Patch for "Anna" has been released, featuring a collection of different languages and various fixes.
Posted by Dreampainters on Jul 29th, 2012
Language Patch for "Anna" is now available for download!
It mainly features the introduction of a collection of languages, but it also fixes some minor problems and add some more help for the hardest puzzles.
This is the full changelog:
- Language support added: English, Italian, French, German, Spanish,
Turkish, Russian. Voices in English, Italian.
- Texts reviewed to help on hardest puzzles
- Some object has been moved to help exploration
- Fix on supernatural events system upstairs
- Fix for "superfast" mouse : the mouse speed setting is now a lot more
- Invert Mouse option added
- "ESC" key supported to get in the menus
- General performance optimization
- Fix on help system
- Fix on "Portal" event in alternative downstairs (wasn't appearing, now
- Fix on "Tomb" event in the attic (was too rare)
- Review on audio volumes
- Added credit songs to "Soundtrack.zip"