Version 1.0.1 now available!
The three factions of the Aeon Nebula have broken out into war. The Alliance, Exiles and Cyborgs are each struggling to obtain dominance over the mineral rich nebula.
Aeon Command is a tug of war strategy space warfare game. Play as one of 3 unique factions to help gain dominance over the Aeon Nebula!
- 3 Unique Factions each with unique ships and abilities.
- 24 Mission single player campaign. 8 missions for each faction. Play through the Alliance, Cyborgs and Exile campaigns to unlock upgrades and abilities.
- Skirmish modes including Classic, Close Quarters and Resources and 3 difficulties.
- Multiplayer! Go head to head with a friend or stranger with your favorite faction.
- Persistent upgrade system. Unlock upgrades as you play the game to constantly improve your fleet.
*Note for Debian users: There have been numerous issues reported with the Unity engine/player on Debian. We're tracking the issue.
Aeon Command is now officially available on Linux via the Desura client and in standalone format.
Posted by Minerne on Jan 25th, 2013
Aeon Command on Linux
The tug of war strategy game Aeon Command by indie crew Bat County Games is available for the first time on Linux. The team finished tested earlier this week on Ubuntu 12.10.
The standalone version of Aeon Command went live earlier this week and the Desura client version went live today. The development team has already received a warm welcome from the Linux gaming community.
The development team is interested in feedback, so please leave any comments on the Aeon Command store page or Desura forums.