Wills and DogMeat from Jailbreak Source join us this week and we try out a new recording technique.
Article Posted by William on Feb 1st, 2009
A slight delay this week, but still with in the “sometime late Sunday or during Monday” guidelines we try to stick to. The reason for the delay is a new recording technique we are trying, utilising Skype and CallBurner for recording and then editing with Adobe Audition instead of our usual method of recording with Ventrilo and editing with Audacity.
Extended Show Notes
- 00:01:00 - William & Thomas along with Wills and DogMeat from Jailbreak Source.
- 00:02:42 - Sanity in progress.
- 00:04:00 - Wills talks about first map releases.
- 00:05:30 - Half-Life Deathmatch Puzzle of Love.
- 00:08:30 - Fortress Forever Release.
- 00:11:14 - StarGate Last Stand Release.
- 00:15:00 - Dear Esther Re-release.
- 00:22:40 - Occupation CS Source.
- 00:28:00 - Nuke Test.
- 00:30:00 - Empires 2.22 Release.
- 00:30:30 - Golden Eye Source Media
- 00:33:00 - Raindrop Media Drop
- 00:36:30 - Jailbreak Source Media
Blast from the Past
- 00:37:42 - The Wastes
- 00:41:20 - Interview with Wills and DogMeat from Jailbreak Source.
Listener audio Questions
- 01:13:30 - What mods have we played more than once?
- 01:18:00 - Wrap-up